The staff of Golden Ridge High School believe it is necessary to:
- Establish a strong instructional program and service based environment.
- Provide a comprehensive education which engages students in real world projects.
- Illustrate to students the strength that results from a diverse population.
- Offer a program designed to prepare students for the demands of a technology driven society.
- Continually emphasize the mastery of all academic areas.
The mission of Golden Ridge High School is to empower our students, parents, teachers, and staff to create a school community where the needs of our students are supported by a high quality education. The school will offer an environment that accommodates a diversity of backgrounds, interests, and abilities.
We understand that each of our students is a uniquely talented individual. Within our supportive community, students are facilitated to develop positive relationships and grab the opportunity to realize their individual potential to the full.
We provide a positive environment to build safe and supportive learning space for students.
Why Choose Us?
We are committed to equip students with knowledge and skills that contribute to high levels of achievement.
Our school ranks among the top 10 best secondary schools in the region.
We are committed to transforming the lives of our students by providing a rigorous curriculum that equips students with knowledge and skill that contribute to high levels of achievement. Our goal is to expand our students' horizons through a variety of social, cultural, and educational activities.